Threatpost editors Tara Seals and Lindsey O’Donnell talk about the top news stories of the week – from leaky databases to SIM card attacks.
Threatpost editors break down the biggest news stories of this week ended Sept. 13, including:
- Researchers warning that more than one billion mobile users are at risk from a SIM card flaw being currently exploited by threat actors
- A Telnet backdoor opened more than 1 million Imperial Dabman IoT radios to hijack
- Wikipedia and World of Warcraft being crippled for days by weekend DDoS attacks
- Microsoft addressing two zero-days under active attack during Patch Tuesday
- Two leaky databases discovered with surprising twists – one owned by DealerLeads and the other by cybercriminals